Follow GuyMacPherson on Twitter

Sunday, April 22, 2012

Apr. 22: Glen Foster

Before I sat down with Glen Foster, I thought I'd double-check the archives to see when the last time we spoke was. I was shocked to find his first episode was not there. I have no idea why but that's happened on occasion over the years. One day soon I will put on the wading boots and dig through the vault to find it and put it up. And when I post it, it'll seem like finding 20 bucks in your pocket. Meanwhile, enjoy tonight's brand-new talk with That Canadian Guy. Always opinionated, we talk about Glen's perception of being a right-wing comic, being a wily vet in a world of twenty-somethings, and performing in England. Plus loads more. Tune in tonight at 11 pm PST for full enjoyment. Fans of Foster (FoFs) in Ontario can livestream the whole thing at coopradio.org. (You don't have to be in Ontario to listen that way. Anyone outside of Vancouver has my permission to tune in online. Tell them I sent you.)

No comments: