Follow GuyMacPherson on Twitter

Sunday, March 10, 2013

Mar. 10: Hari Kondabolu

Last week New Yorker Hari Kondabolu was in town headlining the Comedy MIX on Burrard St. so I scooped him up for a recorded conversation, which you'll hear tonight on What's So Funny? I did my best Charlie Rose impersonation (I had huge bags under my eyes) and we talked about trailblazing South Asians, rape vis-à-vis Daniel Tosh and the c-word vis-à-vis the Onion, and the Seattle comedy scene. And, of course, plenty more.

If your only timepiece is a wristwatch or old-timey clock radio, don't forget we've leapt ahead so 11 pm comes one hour earlier tonight than it did the last four months. If you forget, though, not to worry –we've got you covered. In a week (or so) it'll be available as a podcast. Meanwhile, tonight at 11 on CFRO 100.5 FM or lifestream it at coopradio.org.

No comments: