Follow GuyMacPherson on Twitter

Monday, May 27, 2013

Podcast episode 315ish: Mark Leiren-Young

I had a great time with author/journalist/playwright/comedian/bon vivant Mark Leiren-Young a few weeks back. The Leacock Award-winner for Never Shoot a Stampede Queen talked about crime in Williams Lake, the art of writing quickly, taking cheap shots in reviews, and his undying love of Doug Henning. It's no wonder his latest book is called Free Magic Secrets Revealed, although he revealed none in this episode.
I guess we'll just have to buy the book. Oh, and we get to hear the classically-trained singer warble his anthem to pale heterosexuality, I'm White, I'm Straight, I'm Sorry with his comedy troupe Local Anxiety.

Enjoy! Click the gizmo below or go download it at iTunes and listen on your commute or while you're walking the dog or working out or painting the fence, etc.



No comments: