Follow GuyMacPherson on Twitter

Sunday, August 31, 2014

Aug. 31: Denise Jones

After years of seeing her improvisational brilliance at Vancouver TheatreSports League, tonight I'll meet and talk to Denise Jones. She doesn't have the biggest internet presence so my knowledge is limited but I have a feeling we'll get to know lots about her. Afterall, the one interview I found on her, the writer said she was "uncomplicated, interested, and talkative." Perfect. This much I know: she's also the artistic director of VTSL, is from Newfoundland and Saskatchewan, acted in the short Preggoland, which will be at VIFF this fall, hosts the online series People of the Port (which sounds like a horror film but it isn't) and likes whiskey and wearing shorts.

And joining us again, as she did last week, is my new manservant, Colleen Brow, a former guest and guest host of the show. She replaces Kevin, who's leaving after ten years to spend more time with his family. That's not the real reason, but I always love when the media says that.

So tune in tonight to Co-op Radio 100.5 FM at 11 pm. You can also stream us at coopradio.org.

No comments: