Follow GuyMacPherson on Twitter

Sunday, March 27, 2016

Mar. 27: CCC

Happy Easter, if that's the kind of thing that makes you happy. If not, you're in need of some laughs. I've got just the tonic for you. Or Colleen Brow does, anyway. She'll be in while I OD on chocolate with her own What's So Funny?: CCC edition. That'd be Colleen's Comedy Clips. I have no idea who she's lined up but I'm sure you'll get some laughs. Tune in to Co-op radio, CFRO 100.5 FM, in Vancouver from 11 pm to midnight. I know I will (if I'm not in a chocolate coma). You can livestream it at coopradio.org or on your TuneIn Radio app or whatever you use to access the world's radio stations.

Oh, by the way, while you're at coopradio.org, check out the feature article on the homepage about What's So Funny? Available now wherever websites are accessible.

No comments: