Follow GuyMacPherson on Twitter

Sunday, November 13, 2016

Nov. 13: Scott Patey

I've seen tonight's guest Scott Patey many, many times over the years at the Improv Centre. Never met him, though. Not too long ago, I saw him playing Donald Trump in Trump Card and thought, 'I should have him on the show.' Little did I know Trump would win and now I feel deep resentment towards the guy. I'll try to keep it bottled up for the hour tonight. We'll see how he feels about the orange man, and we'll talk about his own history. He started acting when he was but an 11-years-old. To date, the Albertan and VTSL main stage performer has shared the silver screen with the likes of Steve Martin, Owen Wilson and Jack Black. He also hosts a show that I've got to get down to one of these days. It's called Rock, Paper, Scissors at Corduroy and has been going strong for over four years, if my math is correct.

Tune in tonight at 11 pm to CFRO, 100.5 FM in Vancouver or livestream us at coopradio.org or many a radio-streaming app.

No comments: