Follow GuyMacPherson on Twitter

Sunday, October 10, 2010

Oct. 10: Iliza Shlesinger

A few weeks ago I had the chance to sit down and talk to Last Comic Standing champ (from two seasons ago) Iliza Shlesinger. Well, I was standing in a cramped office at Lafflines, but it felt like a sit-down interview. She was seated anyway. That's a photo I snapped of her and her travelling companion, Blanche. She was funny, quick and opinionated (Iliza, not Blanche). What more could you want from a guest? That chat will get its world premiere tonight at 11 p.m. PST. (I figure if I use a high-falutin' phrase like 'world premiere' it might get a few more listeners.) I'll also play a clip or two from Iliza's stand-up act. That's my Thanksgiving Day present to you (if you're Canadian; if you're from somewhere else, that's my Oct. 10 present to you). If you're in Vancouver, tune in to CFRO, 102.7 FM. If you're not, listen to the online stream at coopradio.org.

No comments: