Follow GuyMacPherson on Twitter

Sunday, March 27, 2011

Podcast episode 222ish: Johnny Scoop

Remember Room 222? I certainly do. In theory, that is. I remember the theme song and liking Karen Valentine. But that's neither here nor there. It's just that this particular podcast episode happens to be number 222ish. I use the -ish suffix because we've been at this a long time, long before podcasts became so damn popular and their hosts so anal they needed to keep track of how many they've done. I know for damn sure we've done way more radio shows. Some didn't make it to podcast format for one reason or another (lost, technical glitches, what-have-you). So I think this one is about our 222nd available online.

Johnny Scoop is the guest. It was Oscar night 2011. For once, I was the only one in the room who watched the spectacle. It's fitting that while I'm reminiscing about classic television here, Johnny and I reminisced about the price of pop on this show. Also he told us why sandwich boards are better on land than car rooftops, and I lambasted him for cowering to the almighty Canucks. That's worth a listen, right?

Here's your chance. Well, here or iTunes. Choose your poison.


No comments: