Follow GuyMacPherson on Twitter

Sunday, September 22, 2013

Sept. 22: Ryan Hamilton

Little change of plans tonight, folks. I had originally planned on running an interview I did recently with Brian Regan. Then later this week I'm heading over to Victoria for the second annual Blue Bridge Comedy Festival where I'd record an episode with Ryan Hamilton. But when I heard Ryan was in Vancouver and not sailing to the island until Tuesday, I thought we should have him in the studio to get the full What's So Funny? experience. And he agreed. Ryan has opened for Brian Regan so it all works out. We'll play Brian next Sunday and it'll be like Ryan opening for him again.

If you don't know Ryan, you should check him out. He's hilarious. You should have heard the compliments coming from everyone exiting the Comedy MIX last night, where he headlined the weekend. He's been on Conan, Last Comic Standing, and been featured in Maxim magazine. And tonight, he's all ours.

Tune in around 11 pm PT (I can never remember if it's Standard or Daylight but I know it's Pacific) to 100.5 FM in Vancouver or livestream the show at coopradio.org.

No comments: