Follow GuyMacPherson on Twitter

Sunday, October 2, 2016

Podcast episode 436ish: Efthimios Nasiopoulos

Tune in to this podcast episode just to hear me nail the name Efthimios Nasiopoulos. Efthimios joined us at the last minute when our regularly scheduled guest fell ill. I ran into him at Yuk Yuk's on the night when he told me he just moved to town the week before from Toronto so I dragged him down to the studio and we faked it for an hour. He talks about glaciers out west (he considers anything west of Toronto to be "out west"), he opens up about his two broken engagements to be married, reveals how he retired undefeated from boxing, and discusses jobs like limo driving and serving summonses to unsuspecting folk.

Here it is. Have a listen to my conversation with the biggest name in comedy (tied with Costaki Economopoulos) by clicking below or finding us on iTunes or Stitcher or the like. And give us a rating, why don't you?

No comments: