Follow GuyMacPherson on Twitter

Sunday, December 24, 2017

Dec. 24: Harry Doupe

We're waving goodbye to 2017 tonight. In this season of traditions, it's a What's So Funny? tradition to have on Harry Doupe. He doesn't make it every single year, but we try. This will be his eighth appearance on the old program tonight and we never run out of things to talk about. We'll be discussing the year in comedy and whatever else happens to come up in the last hour before Santa starts making the rounds. And Harry is driving in all the way from... I forget but it's beyond Chilliwack, I think. We'll find out tonight. So do him a solid and listen to the show as you're wrapping your last gifts. I'm going to run out to Shopper's Drug Mart now and start my Christmas shopping so I'll be ready for Harry tonight.

We're on the air at 11 pm on CFRO 100.5 FM, as always. You can livestream us from anywhere where there's the internet at coopradio.org or on the TuneIn Radio app.

No comments: